A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Unakite: “I enjoy self-care time regularly to keep myself feeling balanced and whole.”
Common Healing Properties of Unakite:
- Creates emotional balance
- Stimulates compassion and empathy
- Encourages gratitude
- Promotes spiritual ascension
- Helps you establish a connection with nature (especially with the plant kingdom)
- Balances chakra energy
- Creates a connection to the divine feminine
- Instills determination
- Facilitates feelings of love and friendship
- Disintegrates negative energy and replaces it with positive energy
- Aids in removing energetic contributors to associated with neurological disorders
- Helps to calm the nervous system (especially when you’re experiencing anxiety or a great deal of stress)
Associated Chakras: Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Heart Chakra
Zodiac Signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Companion Flowers: Oxalis (Shamrock)
Companion Essential Oil: Sage
Companion Stone: Peach Selenite
Common Origins: North Carolina, USA, South Africa, Brazil, China
Notes: Unakite is a rock formed from the joining together of the minerals Epidote (green) and Feldspar (peach). Sometimes also called Unakite Granite or as Unakite Jasper (even though it is not a true Jasper).
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
The staff at my new age shop, Mimosa Books & Gifts, had this to share:
Unakite is primarily green epidote, combined with clear quartz and inclusions of pinkish feldspar. It’s sometimes called Unakite Granite, and is named after the Unakas mountains in North Carolina where it was first found. Since it contains both pink and green, the two colors associated with the heart chakra, it can be the perfect stone for heart healing, balance, and other work with the heart chakra. This balancing effect can be especially helpful for couples working together. It’s also an excellent support stone for pregnancy and childbirth.
Learn to use crystals with POWERFUL Crystal Affirmations!