A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Cobaltoan Calcite: “I open my heart to new love, new people, and the new experiences that are awaiting me in my life.”
Common Healing Properties of Cobaltoan Calcite:
- Helps to lift your spirits when you’re feeling down
- Heals the emotional body
- Creates feelings of safety (especially in places where one feels uneasy)
- Promotes compassion and empathy
- Opens the heart after emotional traumas have closed it down
- Enhances your natural curiosity about the world
- Facilitates a connection with your spirit guides and angels
- Increases feelings of gratitude
- Encourages inner harmony
- Promotes a positive outlook on life
Associated Chakras: 4th (Heart)
Zodiac Signs: Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini
Elements: Fire, Water
Companion Flowers: Garden Pinks
Companion Essential Oil: Carnation
Companion Stone: Chrysocolla
Common Origins: DR Congo, Morocco
Notes: Also known as Cobalto Calcite. Sometimes these stones include green flecks of oxidized Copper. The uses of calcite vary by color.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
More Information About Cobaltoan Calcite:
Four percent of the Earth’s crust is composed of calcite, making it a very common mineral. It’s a beautiful one, though, coming in a rainbow of colors, all of which seem to glow with their own internal light. (In fact, some specimens literally do glow in the dark.) It forms in rhombohedrons—like cubes, only with odd angles—and usually feels silky to the touch.
Did you enjoy this post? Become a Certified Crystal Healer! Find out more about the CCH and Advanced Crystal Practitioner Program HERE!