Hi, I’m Ashley Leavy, Founder & Educational Director of the Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy – where our mission is to share the power of crystal healing with people all over the world.
If you are curious about using crystals to make positive changes for yourself, your friends & family, or your clients, then you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re new to crystal healing, or an experienced practitioner looking for advanced techniques to grow your practice, we are proud to offer a broad range of training programs & free resources to support you in creating a life and career that are fully aligned with your soul’s purpose.
I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, but it wasn’t long before my love of nature drew me to beautiful Madison, Wisconsin. Though I’d been studying crystals on my own for years, this is where my passion for crystal healing soon evolved into a successful and fulfilling career.
In 2007, I was working at a new age store in Madison called Mimosa Books & Gifts, when I had the opportunity to attend my first professional crystal healing trainings (Melody’s ‘Love is in the Earth’ Laying-on-of-Stones Level 1 & 2 Workshops).
Participating in these workshops turned out to be a spiritual, life-changing experience. I felt immediately at home, and deeply called to share the gift of crystal healing with others.
Despite the intuitive sense that my life’s purpose had something to do with crystal healing, I never could have imagined what the next 10 years would bring…
Attended my first crystal healing trainings & started my crystal healing practice.
Became co-owner of Mimosa Books & Gifts – a thriving metaphysical store in Madison, WI. (I’ve been successfully managing the store ever since).
Developed my crystal healing certification program, and began training students in-person.
Founded the Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy & began teaching crystal healing classes online.
Launched the very first online version of the Crystal Healing Certification, our most popular course for crystal enthusiasts & wellness professionals. (Since then, I’ve added a ton of new content, and am always working to make sure the program helps my students become successful crystal healers.)
Became sole owner of Mimosa Books & Gifts (after my business partner retired). The store is growing at a fast pace, and is more successful than ever!
Throughout all of this, I’ve never stopped learning – attending 100+ classes and studying with the top crystal healers in the world, including:
- Melody (Author of the Love is in the Earth Series of Books)
- DaEl Walker (Master Crystal Teacher & Founder of the Crystal Awareness Institute)
- Naisha Ahsian (Co-author of the Book of Stones & Founder of the Crystalis Institute)
- Joy Gardner (Author of Vibrational Healing Through the Chakras)
- Dawn Silver (Creator of the Jewels in the Lotus Oracle Card Deck)
- And many, many more…
My passion for crystal healing has attracted notice from hundreds of media outlets – including tv stations, radio shows, magazines, newspapers & blogs, such as:
I’ve also published a number of books, CDs, and even an Oracle Card deck:
Though I’ve been blessed with many successes, I’ve never lost sight of what’s really important:
- Staying grounded and humble – Most days you’ll find me at my store, wearing no makeup, jeans & a t-shirt, and sipping a peppermint tea.
- Spending time in nature – I love digging in the dirt in my organic vegetable garden, taking long walks, and just about anything that involves being outside (unless there’s bugs… I don’t do bugs ;)).
- Loving up animals – Whether that means snuggling with my Golden Retriever, Sisi, or fundraising and doing charitable work for shelters and rescues in my area.
- Finding stillness – Yoga, meditation, gratitude, and time with family are just a few things that help me to stay connected with my center.
- Supporting my students – Teaching is my passion, and I love being hands-on with my students in our programs, Facebook groups, and more.
Today, the Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy is a thriving online community of tens of thousands of heart-centered healers and energy workers – at both the hobbyist and professional level.
The Love & Light School helps to connect people from around the world who share a passion for crystals – and a desire to create transformation, fun, and healing for themselves and others.
Visit our Start Here page to begin.
Love & Light,