Building a Crystal Healing Toolkit by Ashley Leavy
Whether you’re just starting out with crystal healing or you’re a seasoned pro, a solid crystal healing toolkit is an essential for your healing practice. Highlighted for you here is a suggested list of crystals that no crystal healer should be without.
I often have people ask me what types of crystals they should buy when first creating a crystal healing toolkit. I think that there are a few essentials that every crystal healer needs (whether practicing on yourself, friends and family, or offering sessions professionally).
Here are my suggestions for a perfect starter kit:
- 1 Crystal laser wand
- 1 of each of the 7 chakra stones (your choice, but corresponding to the chakra colors)
- 3 Black Tourmaline stones for grounding (1 for below the feet and one for each hand)
- 1 Watermelon Tourmaline stone (preferably a slice) for balancing and healing the heart chakra
- 12 clear quartz single-terminated points
- 6 clear quartz double-terminated points
- 4 to 6 Selenite blades/wands
- a few pieces of Rose Quartz (rough or tumbled)
- a few Amethyst points
- a few Citrine points
- a few Smoky Quartz points
- 1 large generator crystal (clear quartz, amethyst, smoky quartz, citrine, or rose quartz is best)
- 1 sphere that fits comfortably in your hand (clear quartz, amethyst, smoky quartz, citrine, or rose quartz is best)
- 1 pendulum of your choice
Of course, there are many other things you could add.
2 responses to “Building a Crystal Healing Toolkit by Ashley Leavy”
[…] Alternatively, you can create a “mojo bag” or medicine pouch for treatment of each thyroid condition, using one stone for each of the symptoms associated with that particular condition. For information about how to create your own medicine pouch using healing crystals, check out our blog post about “Creating & Using Crystal Medicine Bags”. […]
[…] If you do still feel connected to the stone, even if it wasn’t as intense as when you were going through your big transformation, then you can hang onto it and keep it in your crystal healing toolkit. […]