How would you like to use crystals to help you manifest the things you’d like most in your life? It’s entirely possible to do so simply by making your own crystal grids! With focused, positive intention and these easy step-by-step instructions, you can create powerful crystal grids to enhance your overall well-being.
Are you familiar with how to use a crystal grid?
Basically, a crystal grid is a special arrangement of healing stones. It is used with intention to manifest a desired result. The properties of the stones used, combined with their arrangement in a sacred geometric configuration, creates a unique energy combination. This energy can be used to enhance your intention.
Using crystal grids is very powerful. It combines the energy of the stone with Sacred Geometry. By placing your stones in a geometric arrangement, the crystal energy is enhanced exponentially. Your intention is being amplified through the stones and then sent out to the Universe in a clear and direct way.
But how can you make your own powerful crystal grid to create change in your life?
Here are my easy, step-by-step instructions for how to create a crystal grid.
- Create an affirmation or intention statement as the focus of your grid.
- Choose the stones needed for the grid and be sure they are cleansed. You may select them according to listed properties in books or articles online, or you can choose the crystals intuitively. The most common way to select your crystals is to firstly choose 1 stone for the overall theme or intention of your grid. This is the central stone – also called the anchor stone. Next, choose several supporting stones that further define your main purpose.
- Choose a sacred geometry shape that aligns with your purpose. This is to be used as a template or base for your grid (click here to download a free, printable crystal grid template pack). You can read a quick introduction to sacred geometry here if you need more information on the meanings of each shape.
- Place the anchor stone into the center of your chosen sacred geometry shape. Be sure to place this stone with intention. As you’re placing the crystal onto the grid template, say your affirmation either out loud or silently to yourself. Optionally, you may place a written intention beneath this stone at the very center of your crystal grid.
- Place the remaining stones around the central anchor stone. Make sure to follow the shape of your chosen crystal grid template. Place them exactly along the lines of the shape you’ve selected. Proper alignment of the sacred geometry shape is necessary for proper energy flow. As you are placing each of the remaining stones, state your intention for them. What energy do they bring to the grid? Do this either aloud or to yourself. These stones should support the main focus or intention for your grid, but should also work to further define your specific situation.
- Your grid might now look something like the photo above.
- (OPTIONAL STEP) You may choose to further define your intention or purpose with crystal energy by adding additional supporting stones to your grid. These can be in another ring or layer around your central stone. You may add and additional set of stones around your anchor stone to add additional qualities. Follow the instructions outlined in step #5 above as you place these additional crystals. If adding the additional stones, your grid may look something like the photo below.
- Activate your crystal grid. Use one of the methods described below.
Make time to connect to the energy of your grid regularly.
You may want to meditate in front of your grid each day for a few minutes, or just sit in the presence of your grid to fill you up with the energy you’re trying to create in your life. Just be sure to hold space in your life for transformation in whatever form is for your highest good.
Activating Your Crystal Grid:
To activate and enhance the energy of the grid, you may use a clear quartz crystal point or a Selenite blade to link the energy of all the crystals within the grid. Activation is most effective if you visualize each of these connections as lines of white light, linking the energy of each individual stone into one cohesive unit.
If your grid is disturbed or if the crystals are moved out of alignment, the grid will need to be re-activated.
- Point your wand over the center stone.
- Set your intention to link the energy of all seven stones within the grid so that they work cohesively toward your intention.
- Moving from the center, “draw” a line to a stone on the outside edge of the grid.
- Moving clockwise, “draw” a line to the next stone on the outside edge of the grid. Then draw it back to the central stone (creating a triangle between the three).
- Move back up this same line to the stone you just came from, then clockwise to the next outside stone, and then back again to the center. This should create a second triangle that shares one side with the first.
- Continue in this fashion until you have connected all stones and arrive back in the center of the grid.
- Finally, point the point of your Quartz crystal toward the center of the grid. This will infuse it with universal energy so that it may carry out its purpose. It’s important to hold your intention in mind while performing the activation.
After you’ve created your grid, it’s important to make note of the changes you see. This will help you to track your progress and growth.