Healing Properties of White Moonstone: A Crystal for Moon Vibes
A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of White Moonstone: “I balance your emotional flow like the moon brings the ebb and flow of the tide. Feel my tenderness and nurturing embrace keep you safe. Open to the influence of your intuition and be guided by your higher self.”
Common Healing Properties of White Moonstone:
- Balances the emotions
- Reduces discomfort associated with the symptoms of PMS
- Ensures a pregnancy will come to term
- Aids in reducing complications during childbirth
- Heals the female reproductive organs
- Facilitates a connection with the energies of the moon
- Opens one to the influences of the water element
- Remove fears associated with water
- Assists in healing the earth’s oceans, seas, and other bodies of water
- Shields you from negativity
- Provides protection (especially of women and children)
- Heals emotional trauma (especially those experiences dealing with physical or verbal abuse)
Colors: White, Cream, Off-White
Associated Chakras: Sacral (2nd), Heart (4th), Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)
Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio
Elements: Water, Ether/Spirit
Companion Flowers: Moonflower
Companion Essential Oil: Yarrow
Companion Stone: Sunstone
Common Origins: India, Norway, Austria
Notes: Moonstone is part of the feldspar group of minerals.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get information about the chemical composition, hardness, streak, etc. of this crystal from one of my favorite sites!
The staff from my new age shop, Mimosa Books & Gifts, had this to share:
Moonstone is a variety of feldspar, with a distinctive sheen caused by light diffraction within internal layers of the orthoclase and albite. The Romans believed it to be moon rays condensed into solid form. People have associated this mineral with the moon since ancient times, associating it strongly with lunar deities. It also connects with feminine and water energies. However, since moonstone contains aluminum, please don’t use it for making crystal elixirs. Moonstone is also a great protective stone for travelers. (Na,K)AlSi3O2
4 responses to “Healing Properties of White Moonstone: A Crystal for Moon Vibes”
[…] Moonstones can be seen in the tiara worn by Fleur Delacour during her wedding to Bill Weasley. The tiara belonged to Molly Weasley’s Aunt Muriel and also featured Diamonds. It was a goblin-made item that glittered and twinkled in the light. We suspect the wearing of such a powerful piece on her wedding night may have relation to Moonstone’s notorious fertility-enhancing qualities. […]
Moonstone definitely balances the emotions and is a soother.
Absolutely. 🙂 It can be a very comforting stone. <3 Crystal Blessings!
[…] Moonstone is my go-to. […]