Chrysoprase, also known as Green Chalcedony, is a cryptocrystalline variety of translucent to opaque Quartz ranging from mint green to moss green in color.
A Crystal Message about the healing properties of Chrysoprase: “I allow compassion to fill my heart and motivate me to acts of self-love and self-reliance.”
Common Healing Properties of Chrysoprase:
- Encourages hopeful attitudes
- Promotes truthfulness
- Fuels creativity in artistic endeavors
- Encourages you to become more outgoing and to take healthy new adventures
- Instills a sense of virtue in your day to day life
- Dispels judgmental attitudes from the self and from others
- Aids in forgiveness, compassion, and empathy
- Promotes hope
- Helps you to communicate in a positive and encouraging matter
- Enables you to speak up and give helpful, constructive criticism
- Creates an energy in your environment that encourages restful sleep
- Enhances the way you feel love and compassion for others
- Facilitates spiritual growth
- Helps keep you motivated to maintain healthy habits
- Encourages self-reliance
- Helps you to manifest prosperity and abundance
- Assists in removing energetic emotional baggage held in the aura
Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio
Companion Flowers: May Apple
Companion Essential Oil: Eucalyptus
Companion Stone: Pink Smithsonite
Common Origins: Australia, Kazakhstan, Poland
Notes: Also known as Green Chalcedony. May be synonymous with Mtorodite (Mtorolite). This stone is energetically aligned with the days of Friday and Sunday.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
More Information on the Healing Properties of Chrysoprase:
This stone carries the vibrational energy of love from Mother Gaia. It is intrinsically linked to the care of the earth’s flora and fauna. Work with this stone any time you’ll be working with plants or animals. This crystal also inspires hope to grow within you as it relates to projects you’re creating and nurturing in your life.
The best time to work with this stone is during the April Growing Moon! To connect with the energy of this Moon, think about a project you’ve wanted to begin but that you haven’t started yet. Take 3-5 minutes to brainstorm ways in which you could make some progress and gain momentum toward completing this project.
Spend about 3-5 minutes writing your ideas down on some paper:
- make lists of supplies you’ll need of actions to take
- draw some sketches or doodles to illustrate your ideas
- leave space to express your hopes and desired outcomes for this project
Then fold your journal pages in half with the ideas and magic on the inside and draw a beautiful tree on the outside of the pages. You may even want to use some colored pencils, markers, or crayons to really bring the tree to life. Then, place a Chrysoprase stone atop the paper over your drawing of the tree and hold space and set an intention for your project to grow and take root.
When you’re learning how to work with your stones and deepen your crystal connection, becoming familiar with the foundational techniques of crystal energy can be really helpful.
In my How to Cleanse Your Crystals Course, I’ve shared 9 must-know methods for keeping your crystals clear and ready for use!
You’ll learn key information and skills for crystal cleansing, like…
- What Cleansing is
- Why and When to Cleanse Your Crystals
- 9 Methods for Cleansing Your Stones (Including Step by Step instructions for Each)
- Answers to Common Questions About Crystal Cleansing, and so much more!
Whether you’re creating a crystal grid, performing a stone layout, or meditating with your favorite crystal – properly cleansing yourself, your stones, and your space goes a long way toward ensuring a positive outcome from your crystal work.