A Crystal Message about the healing properties of Chrysoprase:
“I allow compassion to fill my heart and motivate me to acts of self-love and self-reliance.”
Common Healing Properties of Chrysoprase:
- Encourages hopeful attitudes
- Promotes truthfulness
- Fuels creativity in artistic endeavors
- Encourages you to become more outgoing and to take healthy new adventures
- Instills a sense of virtue in your day to day life
- Dispels judgmental attitudes from the self and from others
- Aids in forgiveness, compassion, and empathy
- Promotes hope
- Helps you to communicate in a positive and encouraging matter
- Enables you to speak up and give helpful, constructive criticism
- Prevents bad dreams and encourages restful sleep
- Enhances the way you feel love and compassion for others
- Facilitates spiritual growth
- Helps keep you motivated to maintain a state of good physical health
- Encourages self-reliance
- Helps you to manifest prosperity and abundance
- Assists in relieving energetic emotional baggage held in the aura
Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio
Companion Flowers: May Apple
Companion Essential Oil: Eucalyptus
Companion Stone: Pink Smithsonite
Common Origins: Australia, Kazakhstan, Poland
Notes: Also known as Green Chalcedony. May be synonymous with Mtorodite (Mtorolite).
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
More Information on the Healing Properties of Chrysoprase:
This stone carries the vibrational energy of love from Mother Gaia. It is intrinsically linked to the care of the earth’s flora and fauna. Work with this stone any time you’ll be working with plants or animals. This crystal also inspires hope to grow within you as it relates to projects you’re creating and nurturing in your life.
The best time to work with this stone is during the April Growing Moon!