With Valentine’s Day being just around the corner, love and romance seem to be on everyone’s mind. Have you been thinking about how to add a little romance to your life?
Do you want to create a deeper emotional connection with your partner? Are you interested in spicing things up in the bedroom? Why not create a crystal grid to manifest your intention?
Check out this list of must-have stones for love & romance (& then see the step-by-step instructions below for creating a grid with your chosen crystals):
- Stones for Love: Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite, Watermelon Tourmaline, Pink Tourmaline, Green Aventurine, Barite Desert Rose, Cavansite, Elestial Quartz with Lepidochrosite Inclusions, Emerald, Pink Nirvana Quartz, Lodestone
- Stones for Romance: Watermelon Tourmaline, Pink Tourmaline, Green Tourmaline, Peach Stilbite, Eudialyte, Stromatolite Fossil, Morganite, Roselite
- Stones for Passion: Ruby, Star Ruby, Carnelian, Red Pyrope Garnet, Red Jasper, Cinnabar, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Roby-Zoisite, Pink Spinel, Apricot Botswana Agate
- Stones for Emotional Connection: Rose Quartz, Pink Lepidolite, Pink Botswana Agate, Barite Desert Rose, Rainforest Jasper, Malachite, Unakite, Emerald, Boulder Opal, Isis & Osiris Pyrite, Star Ruby
How to Create a Crystal Grid (Step-by-Step):
- Create a purpose or intention for your grid, relating to love or romance (be as clear and concise as possible); it may be helpful to write this message out on a small piece of paper to later be placed in the center of your grid.
- Select the stones you will use to create your grid (you may choose from the list of suggested stones above, or you may choose your stones intuitively).
- Cleanse yourself, your space, and your crystals of all negative or unwanted energy (i.e. any energy that is not for your highest good).
- Ground and center yourself.
- Place each stone (with intention) into a geometric arrangement (or into an intuitive shape or array), making sure to follow the lines of the geometry of the shape. Proper alignment is necessary for proper energy flow.
- You may place your written intention beneath the stone at the very center of your crystal grid (optional). If you do not have a stone in the center of your grid, you may place your written intention in the center area, or somewhere near your grid.
- Activate your crystal grid (use one of the two methods described below).
- Devote time each day to connect to the energy and intention of your grid. You may choose to do this by meditating (within your grid if it is large or while gazing at it if it is small), by drawing energy into your body from the grid (by standing within it if it is large or by placing your hands over it if it is small), by sending energy to your grid (via conscious intention), etc. This will make your grid a place of personal power or healing, or will help to amplify the energy of your grid (via your conscious use of the grid).
Activating Your Crystal Grid:
To activate and enhance the energy of the grid, you may use a clear Quartz crystal laser wand to link all crystals within the grid. When using a laser wand in this way, it becomes a Master crystal and is connected to the energy of the grid and to all stones within the grid.
Activation is most effective if you visualize each of these connections as lines of white light, linking the energy of each individual stone into one cohesive unit.
- Point your wand over the center stone (or toward the center of the grid if no stone exists in the center). Alternatively, you may choose to touch each crystal with the termination of the Quartz laser wand rather than hover the wand over the crystals.
- Set your intention to channel universal love energy through your wand for activation.
- Moving from the center, “draw” a line to a stone on the outside of the grid.
- Moving clockwise, “draw” a line to the next stone on the outside of the grid andthen back to the central stone.
- Move back up this same line to the stone you just came from, then clockwise tothe next outside stone, and then back again to the center.
- Continue in this fashion until you have connected all stones and arrive back inthe center of the grid.
- Finally, point the termination of your laser wand toward the center of the grid to infuse it with universal energy so that it may carry out its purpose (it is suggested that you hold your intention in your mind while infusing the grid with energy).
An alternative method of grid activation is to “draw” three clockwise circles, with your wand, around the grid (if your intent is to add energy to the situation) or three counter- clockwise circles around the grid (if your intent is to remove energy from the situation).
If your grid is disturbed and crystals are moved out of alignment, the grid will need to be re-activated. Additionally, if you add stones to the grid or take stones away, the grid will need to be re-activated.
Other things to consider when Creating a Crystal Grid:
1. You may want to use stones that are all of a similar size and shape for a cohesive aesthetic.
2. The size of your grid, the stones used, your chosen sacred geometric shape, and the strength of your conscious intention may all influence the energy output of your grid.
3. You may choose to add other elements to your grid to customize/personalize its energy frequency. Herbs or flowers for love & passion (such as Roses, Jasmine, or Gardenia), photos of you and your partner, symbols (hearts, two inter-locking circles, etc.), objects that are representative of your love, and more can make great additions to your grid.
Did you enjoy this blog post? You’ll love our crystal grids starter pack!