It’s that time of year again…candy hearts and construction paper valentines… boxed chocolates and lacey delicates. That’s right – it’s almost Valentine’s Day!
But if you’re bored of the same old traditional, mass-produced gifts of romance, why not try something a little bit different? Why not try some steamy, sexy stones!
Have you been thinking about how to add a little romance to your life? Do you want to create a deeper emotional connection with your partner? Are you interested in spicing things up in the bedroom. Healing crystals are a simple and accessible way to create more romance between yourself and your partner. Each crystal has its own unique properties: physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. When the crystal is brought into your environment, it can shift the energy in the space to help you connect with those desired traits.
Check out this list of must-have stones for love & romance:
- Stones for Love: Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite, Watermelon Tourmaline, Pink Tourmaline, Green Aventurine, Barite Desert Rose, Cavansite, Elestial Quartz with Lepidocrosite Inclusions, Emerald, Pink Nirvana Quartz, Lodestone
- Stones for Romance: Watermelon Tourmaline, Pink Tourmaline, Green Tourmaline, Peach Stilbite, Eudialyte, Stromatolite Fossil, Morganite, Roselite
- Stones for Passion: Ruby, Star Ruby, Carnelian, Red Pyrope Garnet, Red Jasper, Cinnabar, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Ruby-Zoisite, Pink Spinel, Apricot Botswana Agate
- Stones for Sexuality: Ruby, Pink Sapphire, Pyrite, Pink Carnelian, Spessartine Garnet, Rose Quartz, Roselite
- Stones for Emotional Connection: Rose Quartz, Pink Lepidolite, Pink Botswana Agate, Barite Desert Rose, Rainforest Jasper, Malachite, Unakite, Emerald, Boulder Opal, Isis & Osiris Pyrite, Star Ruby
- Stones for Soulmates: Charoite, Sugilite, Twin Quartz Crystals, Elestial Rose Quartz
You can use each of these crystals on their own or in combination to help you supercharge your love life with healing stones – just in time for Valentine’s Day! You can create a little medicine pouch, filled with just the right combination for your relationship, arrange the stones in a crystal grid, or just tuck one away in your partner’s pocket to let them know they’re loved and adored. Just let your heart be your guide!
Want to REALLY “Wow” your partner with crystals this Valentine’s Day?
Check out this quick video for another great romantic Valentine’s Day tip for unique crystal gifts! Here’s a hint… it’s even better than a box of chocolates!
Want to Create Your Own Romantic Crystal Grid? Grab These FREE Crystal Grid Templates!
Latest posts by Ashley Leavy (see all)
- Healing Properties of White Diamond - September 18, 2017
- Why do some people feel crystals and others feel nothing? The Truth About Crystals and Energy… - September 12, 2017
- Healing Properties of Aquamarine - September 4, 2017