A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Tourmalinated Quartz: “It’s time to cut through obstacles that have previously stopped you from achieving your goals – consciously choose change.”
Common Healing Properties of Tourmalinated Quartz:
- Promotes grounding
- Protects you against negative energies (amplifies protection)
- Helps you to release stress and promote peace and calming
- Cleanses and balances your mind, body, and spirit
- Aid in promoting self-love and self-acceptance
- Encourages physical healing
- Balances the energies of the subtle body (chakras, kundalini, meridians, etc.).
Associated Chakras: 1st (Root) or 7th (Crown)
Zodiac Signs: Scorpio, Libra, Capricorn
Companion Flowers: Crocosmia (Falling Stars Flower)
Companion Essential Oil: Pinion Pine
Companion Stone: Phosphosiderite
Common Origins: Brazil
Notes: This stone most commonly occurs as Black Tourmaline crystals suspended inside of a Quartz crystal matrix, but any color Tourmaline can occur in Quartz.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get information about the chemical composition, hardness, streak, etc. of this crystal from one of my favorite sites!