Healing Properties of Red Aventurine: A Crystal for Passion & Perseverance
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Red Aventurine is a variety of massive quartz with Lepidolite Mica and Hematite inclusions that add a bit of sparkle and magic to this stone.
A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Red Aventurine: “I tap into my inner fire to enhance my creativity, motivation, and passion.”
Common Healing Properties of Red Aventurine:
- Enhances creativity and instills motivation to pursue your passions (it stokes your inner fire)
- Facilitates an appreciation for beauty and encourages you to let your inner beauty shine forth
- Promotes self-reflection for deep healing
- Enhances ceremonial magic and ritual
- Encourages clear communication
- Increases protective energy
- Enhances feelings of confidence & courage
- Encourages self-love and facilitates self-care
- Calls in abundance and prosperity
- Facilitates consistent engagement in your spiritual practice
- Enhances determination and perseverance
- Assists with helping to stir you to useful action when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- Facilitates personal healing & helps re-balance energy leaks
- Supports you as you tune into yourself to better understand how you’re feeling emotionally and why you’re feeling that way
Zodiac Signs: Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Cancer
Elements: Earth, Fire
Companion Flowers: Yarrow
Companion Essential Oil: Cassia
Companion Stone: Holley Blue Agate
Common Origins: Brazil, Tanzania
Notes: Aventurine may sometimes contain small bits of Pyrite or Hematite (and may also contain Lepidolite). Also misspelled as Red Avanturine or Red Adventurine. This stone is often mistaken for Strawberry Quartz, but true Strawberry Quartz is Quartz with inclusions of Pink Rutile rather than the sparkling Mica inclusions of Aventurine. So, although this stone is now commonly sold as Strawberry Quartz (which has become a secondary name for this stone), it is not to be confused with the original, authentic Strawberry Quartz. I have also seen this being sold under the trade names Tanzberry Quartz or Cherry Tanzurine.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
4 responses to “Healing Properties of Red Aventurine: A Crystal for Passion & Perseverance”
I always appreciate the knowledge you share we us. You are a true blessing in helping me to learn. Thank you for your knowledge.
Hi Dawn! We’re so grateful, thank you so much for your kind words. <3 Crystal Blessings
What a beautiful meditation and information about the Red Aventurine, video was beautiful.
Really looking forward to seeing more podcasts and hopefully join your school. So much information to learn, to be able to work with crystals in a much deeper way.
Hi Claire! Thank you so much, we’re so happy you enjoyed it! We will be opening our Fall enrollment soon! Just in case you need it, here is the link for our waitlist: https://crystalhealerschool.com/