Healing Properties of Orange Aventurine: A Crystal for Inner Reflection
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Orange Aventurine: “I take a sacred pause to release thoughts that weigh me down, making mental space for new clarity and inner guidance.”
Common Healing Properties of Orange Aventurine:
- Helps you become present to your feelings and emotions
- Enhances feelings of happiness, joy, optimism, and contentment
- Promotes relaxation
- Allows you to discover the simple pleasures of life
- Energetically supports you while you’re overcoming emotional traumas
- Creates moments for sacred pause and reflection
- Increases feelings of personal freedom and encourages exploration
- Aids you in decision making
- Helps you overcome blocks to your creativity and encourages you to tap into hidden talents
- Encourages you to enjoy the fruits of your labor
- Promotes celebration and appreciation of your relationships
- Helps you find the treasures, gifts, and lessons in difficult situations
- Encourages inner reflection and silences your inner critic
- Assists in shadow work
- Enhances your intellect and feelings of personal wisdom
- Allows you to discover and appreciate your personal strengths
- Helps to calm intense emotions
- Facilitates guided meditation journeys and visualizations
- Encourages you to speak your true feelings
- Increases physical and emotional vitality and resilience
- Enhances confidence and instills feelings of courage and bravery
- Helps you find inner stillness during meditation
Associated Chakras: 1st (Root), 2nd (Sacral), 3rd (Solar Plexus)
Zodiac Signs: Taurus, Virgo
Companion Flowers: Fritillaria
Companion Essential Oil: Calendula
Companion Stone: Blue Aventurine
Common Origins: India, Chile
Notes: Aventurine is more commonly found in colors like green and blue, but the color in Orange Aventurine is attributed to inclusions of Hematite or Goethite.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
One Way to Work with Orange Aventurine:
If something is troubling you or weighing on your mind, hold your Orange Aventurine stone in your hands, take a few deep breaths, and allow any thoughts pertaining to the situation to flow through your mind. Let these thoughts flow for about 30-60 seconds and then write in your journal or on a scrap piece of paper all of the things that popped into your head. Let the energy of the Orange Aventurine support you as you clear out the mental clutter that may be preventing you from seeing clearly or determining the best way forward. After jotting down everything you can think of, take a few moments to hold your stone again and reflect on what you’ve written. Hold the intention to release the thoughts that are just mental clutter and gain insight about the way forward from the thoughts that remain.
4 responses to “Healing Properties of Orange Aventurine: A Crystal for Inner Reflection”
My necklace with orange aventurine crystals on it cut to twi pieces in a very weird way, so I was wondering what it means. Is it a good sign or a bad sign?
I’m not entirely sure what you mean by that, I think it must have been the jeweler’s design if it was cut intentionally. But that’s neither good nor bad. As long as it’s something that you enjoy and feel positive about you should have no problems working with it! <3 Crystal Blessings
My orange Aventurine seems to have gotten lighter in color a few weeks after I got it. It has not been in the sunlight or subjected to any chemicals or anything, it lives in my pocket every day.
Any thoughts of why it would change colors?
Hi Matt! Although prolonged sunlight and soaking in water can indeed cause fading and damage to the stone, it sounds like this is not the issue for you. Most market available stones are buffed with oils or polish in order to enhance the appearance of the stone and give it a fine finish, its possible with the prolonged use of being in your pocket those “enhancers” are rubbing off which is causing the faded appearance. So sorry your aventurine is fading, but as long as the energy of the stone still feels good to you, then you can continue working with the crystal. Hope that helps! Crystal Blessings! <3