You’ve probably encountered Aventurine in its most common colors like green and blue, but Orange Aventurine, with its inclusions of Hematite or Goethite, is much a rarer find. Dive into the healing properties of Orange Aventurine to learn why its the ultimate crystal for inner reflection!
A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Orange Aventurine: “I take a sacred pause to release thoughts that weigh me down, making mental space for new clarity and inner guidance.”
Common Healing Properties of Orange Aventurine:
- Helps you become present to your feelings and emotions
- Enhances feelings of happiness, joy, optimism, and contentment
- Promotes relaxation
- Allows you to discover the simple pleasures of life
- Creates moments for sacred pause and reflection
- Increases feelings of personal freedom and encourages exploration
- Aids you in decision-making
- Helps you overcome blocks to your creativity and encourages you to tap into hidden talents
- Encourages you to enjoy the fruits of your labor
- Promotes celebration and appreciation of your relationships
- Helps you find the treasures, gifts, and lessons in difficult situations
- Encourages inner reflection and silences your inner critic
- Assists in shadow work
- Allows you to discover and appreciate your personal strengths
- Helps to calm intense emotions
- Facilitates guided meditation journeys and visualizations
- Encourages you to speak your true feelings
- Increases vitality and resilience
- Enhances confidence and instills feelings of courage and bravery
- Helps you find inner stillness during meditation
Zodiac Signs: Taurus, Virgo
Companion Flowers: Fritillaria
Companion Essential Oil: Calendula
Companion Stone: Blue Aventurine
Common Origins: India, Chile
Notes: Aventurine is more commonly found in colors like green and blue, but the color in Orange Aventurine is attributed to inclusions of Hematite or Goethite.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
One Way to Work with the Healing Properties of Orange Aventurine:
If something is troubling you or weighing on your mind, hold your Orange Aventurine stone in your hands, take a few deep breaths, and allow any thoughts pertaining to the situation to flow through your mind. Let these thoughts flow for about 30-60 seconds and then write in your journal or on a scrap piece of paper all of the things that popped into your head. Let the energy of the Orange Aventurine support you as you clear out the mental clutter that may be preventing you from seeing clearly or determining the best way forward.
After jotting down everything you can think of, take a few moments to hold your stone again and reflect on what you’ve written. Hold the intention to release the thoughts that are just mental clutter and gain insight about the way forward from the thoughts that remain.
Crystals can be such a support when we’re planning our weeks and months ahead.
That’s why, in my Your Crystal Clear Year Course, I share ways to connect with your crystals daily through meditations, self-care exercises, and more – because I know firsthand that connecting with your crystals daily can create more happiness, success, and alignment in your life!
This course includes self-check-ins, journal prompts, and more to support you on your crystal journey, like…
- a crystal grid recipe for motivation (plus a printable grid template)
- weekly planning template with crystal & planetary correspondences for each day
- an introduction to birthstones and zodiac stones (month-by-month)
- in-depth properties and write-ups for each of the 12 birthstones
- 8 easy techniques to help you create a sustainable self-care practice
- 7 Guided Crystal Meditations (1 for each day of the week)
- monthly card spreads for performing tarot or oracle card readings for the month ahead (with tips for interpretation)
As crystal healers, it’s important for us to stay in alignment and flow all year long. When you sign-up for my Your Crystal Clear Year Course, I’ll share practical ways that you can connect with your stones each and every day to craft a crystal practice that supports you as you step fully onto your path as a crystal worker.