A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Labradorite: “You have the ability to achieve (or exceed!) your life goals by following your soul path and listening to your inner guidance.”
Common Healing Properties of Labradorite:
- Enhances protection
- Dispels negative energies
- Helps you to form personal boundaries
- Facilitates past life ascension or regression
- Assists astral travel
- Aids you in accessing the Akashic records and other esoteric knowledge
- Balances the energy of the physical body with the etheric body
- Increases conscious awareness
- Facilitates intuitive development and psychic powers
- Dispels fears
- Increases faith
- Strengthens trust
- Facilitates mystical experiences
- Stimulates the imagination and creativity
- Removes illusion
- Aids in acts of magic
- Reveals the truth in any situation
- Connects you with the Divine energy of the universe
- Brings companionship
- Treats symptoms of the common cold
- Relieves arthritis pain
- Regulates hormones
- Can lower blood pressure by assisting with stress reduction
Associated Chakras: Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)
Zodiac Signs: Scorpio, Gemini, Aquarius
Elements: Water, Air
Companion Flowers: Hemerocallis (Daylily)
Companion Essential Oil: Neroli (Orange Blossom)
Companion Stone: Rainbow Moonstone
Common Origins: Madagascar, Canada, Finland
Notes: The flash of color displayed in this stone is known as Labradorescence.
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get information about the chemical composition, hardness, streak, etc. of this crystal from one of my favorite sites!
Mimosa Manager Cathy Douglas had this to share:
Labradorite has a lot in common with moonstone: both are feldspars sharing the same basic makeup (Ca, Na)(Al, Si)4O8), and both show a distinctive, often-bluish inner shine that results when light reflects back from the inner planes of feldspar. But its darker color gives labradorite a highly spiritual quality, so that people going through spiritual awakening or development often find themselves irresistibly attracted to it.
Safety note: Please don’t use labradorite to make elixirs, since it contains aluminum.
Feel like you need some Labradorite energy in your life? Get your crystal fix here from Mimosa!
Want to learn more about crystal healing energy? The Crystal Healing Certification Program is coming soon… Find out more here!
Latest posts by Ashley Leavy (see all)
- Healing Properties of Labradorite - February 12, 2018
- Crystal Feng Shui for Your Office or Healing Arts Room - February 7, 2018
- Healing Properties of Blue Tiger’s Eye (Hawk’s Eye) - January 30, 2018