A Crystal Message about the Healing Properties of Blue Tiger’s Eye: “Feel yourself make way for clarity, as if seeing something for the very first time. Look deeper into a situation to see the truth that lies behind the facade. Be prepared for what is revealed and know that it is for your highest good.”
Common Healing Properties of Blue Tiger’s Eye:
- Keeps you grounded
- Enhances your psychic skills
- Encourages the rising of the kundalini through the chakras (but only if you are ready for it)
- Creates a protective shield around your aura
- Encourages inner-strength
- Enhances feelings of compassion in those with an overdeveloped masculine side
- Helps you to sort through details especially when you’re completing tedious tasks
- Helps banish negative habits
- Aids you while working through depression
- Energetically supports the healing of the eyes
- Facilitates healing of male reproductive disorders
- Energetically assists in healing broken bones
- Facilitates strength in communication
- Instills peace and calming
- Helps you work through and overcome fears of all kinds
Colors: Deep blackish blue with gray blue in alternating bands that shimmer in the light
Associated Chakras: Solar Plexus (3rd), Throat (5th), Third Eye (6th)
Zodiac Signs: Leo, Capricorn
Elements: Air, Water, Earth
Companion Flowers: Stargazer Lily
Companion Essential Oil: Vetiver
Companion Stone: Red Tiger’s Eye
Common Origins: Africa
Notes: This stone is also known as Hawk’s Eye, Falcon’s Eye, or as Crocidolite
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get information about the chemical composition, hardness, streak, etc. of this crystal from one of my favorite sites!
Mimosa Manager Cathy Douglas had this to share:
Tiger’s eye is a form of quartz in which the SiO2 crystals have grown together with asbestos fibers, giving it a distinctive silky sheen. Don’t worry! Even though it contains asbestos, it is safe to handle in its polished or tumbled form (the fibers are trapped within the Quartz).
Tiger’s eye is a great stone for putting “pedal to the metal,” taking charge of what you want and bringing it into reality. It’s also a traditional stone for warding off the evil eye. Since it contains asbestos, please don’t use it for crystal elixirs.
Feel like you need some Tiger’s Eye energy in your life? Get your crystal fix here from Mimosa!
Want to learn more about crystal healing energy? The Crystal Healing Certification Program is coming soon… Find out more here!
Latest posts by Ashley Leavy (see all)
- Healing Properties of Labradorite - February 12, 2018
- Crystal Feng Shui for Your Office or Healing Arts Room - February 7, 2018
- Healing Properties of Blue Tiger’s Eye (Hawk’s Eye) - January 30, 2018