Do you keep seeing a specific number? Have you come across an animal archetype? These may be signs from the universe. The energy of the full moon is incredibly powerful, so be gentle with yourself. Allow yourself to fully immerse in this energy. Using the right crystals for the full moon can enhance the energetic power of this time.
The time of the full moon is the peak time to engage your intuition and use your psychic gifts, such as clairvoyance or clairaudience. Be on the lookout for any signs or symbols that present themselves in your life during this lunar phase.
The Full Moon carries the energy of:
Go with the flow rather than fighting what is being revealed. Allow sensations of wholeness and completion to wash over you as your dreams manifest into being.
Manifesting usually takes center stage during the time of the full moon. But there’s another important aspect to its energy that shouldn’t be overlooked. The bright light of the full moon illuminates things that may otherwise be hidden from you. It calls your attention to potential roadblocks or challenges that, if left unchecked, can slow down your progress. This isn’t to say these things must come to pass, only that if you remain on the present path, they could be issues. Luckily, the full moon is also known for its protective qualities. A little ritual and some course corrections can head off your potential troubles.
Finally, the full moon is a powerful time for divination work. Because your intuition is heightened during this period, you’ll feel more connected to your divination practice and the results will show it.
Need some crystals to support you through these energetic ebbs and flows?
These are the 4 Best Crystals for the Full Moon…
People have been using Amethyst to connect with intuition and psychic skills since the time of the ancient Romans. Incorporate Amethyst into your Full Moon divination practice for ease in deciphering the messages and information you receive. Alternatively, call upon Amethyst’s protective abilities and charge your crystal with Full Moon energy to create a powerful protection talisman.
Labradorite is a mystical stone that gets its brilliant flash from reflected light, similar to how the full moon is illuminated by reflected light from the sun. It’s one of the best crystals for the full moon because the energy of Labradorite and the energy of the Full Moon are like kindred spirits. Work with them together to enhance any Full Moon rituals or activities. You can also use Labradorite crystals during the full moon phase to facilitate lucid dreaming and to promote insightful, intuitive dreams. Tuck a piece of Labradorite into your pillowcase. Or create a simple rectangular grid using four pieces around your bed to have an out-of-this-world dream experience.
3) RAINBOW MOONSTONE:
Believe it or not, Rainbow Moonstone is a white variety of Labradorite. They’re the same stone, but where Labradorite has flashes of color on a dark, gray-colored crystal, Rainbow Moonstone has flashes of color on a light, white-colored stone. Rainbow Moonstone works similarly to Labradorite for dreamwork, but it also encourages you to stay in flow with the lunar cycle all year long. Some people tend to notice the moon only when it’s full, but they miss out on the true benefits of living in tune with the moon. Work with Rainbow Moonstone to cultivate a lasting lunar practice that will serve you all cycle long.
White Moonstone is a member of the Orthoclase Feldspar group of minerals, different from Rainbow Moonstone (which is actually a member of the Labradorite Feldspar group). With its soft, white shimmer, it’s no wonder its name comes from its resemblance to the moon. This crystal mimics the energy of wholeness and completion embodied by the full moon. If you feel like something has been missing from your life, wear or carry White Moonstone to draw it to you. This crystal has a dynamic, receptive energy that makes it great for manifesting what you desire.
A Full Moon Ritual:
Because the full moon is a time of heightened intuition and enhanced psychic skills, one of the best ways to connect with its energy through ritual is by using cartomancy. Cartomancy is the ancient art of card reading divination. Tarot and Lenormand are some of the most popular historical systems of card reading, but many modern mystics and intuitives use oracle cards as well.
Try this eight-card spread on the evening of the full moon to provide insight into the time between this full moon and the next.
You can repeat this reading each full moon for a look at the month ahead.
Start by shuffling a deck of your favorite oracle cards (crystal themes cards are great for this!). Place eight cards in a circle, starting at the twelve o’clock position and moving clockwise until you have pulled eight cards. Use the meaning of the card positions below to put the symbols, words, and imagery from each card into context.
- Card 1—New Moon This card represents new beginnings and new opportunities that are on the horizon.
- Card 2—Waxing Crescent Moon This card represents things that you’re actively manifesting into your life right now.
- Card 3—First Quarter Moon This card represents things that you need to communicate, especially things related to your relationships.
- Card 4—Waxing Gibbous Moon This card gives advice about things to consider when making an important upcoming decision.
- Card 5—Full Moon This card reveals things you know to be true intuitively, but that you may be ignoring or reluctant to admit.
- Card 6—Waning Gibbous Moon This card is a reminder of things you may need to reflect on at this time.
- Card 7—Last Quarter Moon This card shows you areas in your life where you would benefit from more independence.
- Card 8—Waning Crescent Moon This card represents things that you need to release from your life before you can move forward.
Want to learn more about the different moon phases and how to use crystals to harness their unique energies?
The power of the moon and its long history of connection to magic and mystery and connecting with its energy can help you live in alignment and flow with natural cycles. That’s why, in my Celestial Crystals Course, I’ll teach you how to work with crystal energy and the lunar cycle to find inner harmony with the rhythms of nature, connect with 8 special goddesses, and create a moon magic practice to support you all month long!
You’ll learn powerful ways to amplify your connection with lunar energy, like…
- Which crystals to use during each of the moon phases to embody and harness their energetic archetypes
- How to work with your crystals in meditation for each moon phase
- How to perform full-body crystal layouts for each phase in the lunar cycle
- A special 8-card Moon Phase Tarot or Oracle card spread for helping you gain insight into the best path forward, what to avoid, and what to release
- Step-by-step instructions for creating your own crystal-charged moon water
- How to create a crystal grid for tracking the moon through the lunar wheel
- Practices for New Moon & Full Moon Journaling for self-awareness
- Which Goddesses to work with and call upon for spiritual support during each moon phase
The moon, being our nearest celestial body, has such a deep impact on us. So as crystal healers, it’s important for us to be in flow with the natural rhythms of the universe. You’ll learn more about all of this when you sign-up for my Celestial Crystals Course!