A Selenite Aura Healing Wand is a great tool to use for opening your energy centers, cleansing your energy field, or for use in meditation.
Selenite brings in the healing, universal white light of universal source, amplifying each of the seven color rays brought in by the additional stones.
How to Create Your Own Selenite Aura Healing Wand:
Supplies Needed for your Aura Healing Wand:
- 1 rough Selenite rod (approximately 4-6” long)
- 7 small, tumbled rainbow stones (1 of each color – red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, indigo blue, & violet)
- 1 small tube of superglue
- 1 paper plate (or old newspaper or magazine)
- 1 paper towel or paper napkin
- Use your paper towel or napkin and vigorously rub the Selenite rod to remove any dust or debris from the surface (be careful when you do this as small shards may come off of the stone). Disclosure: The link here is an affiliate link, meaning I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Yay!
- Place the wand on the paper plate or newspaper and use the super glue to attach the seven tumbled rainbow stones to the front of the wand (beginning with the red stone at the bottom, then the orange stone, followed by the yellow, green, light blue, and indigo stones, and finishing with the violet stone at the top).
- Leave the Selenite healing wand on the paper plate for several hours (approximately 2-4 hours minimum) to allow the glue to dry completely.
After you’ve created your healing wand, you can begin to use it for healing and balancing your energy centers.
Placing the wand over your body (parallel to the spine) will balance and align the energy centers.
The wand can also be held horizontally and passed over your body like a comb, moving from your head toward your feet in a sweeping motion, clearing your aura of energetic debris.
Holding this healing wand in your receiving hand (your non-dominant hand) during meditation can enhance your focus on the present moment.