A Selenite Chakra Healing Wand is a great tool to use for opening your chakras, cleansing your energy field, or for use in meditation. Selenite brings in the healing, universal white light of universal source, amplifying each of the seven color rays brought in by the chakra stones.
How to Create Your Own Selenite Chakra Healing Wand:
Supplies Needed for your Chakra Healing Wand:
- 1 rough Selenite rod (approximately 4-6” long)
- 7 small, tumbled
- chakra stones (1 of each color – red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, indigo blue, & violet)
- 1 small tube of superglue
- 1 paper plate
- 1 paper towel or paper napkin
- Use your paper towel or napkin and rigorously rub the Selenite rod to remove any dust or debris from the surface. Disclosure: The link here is an affiliate link, meaning I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Yay!
- Place the wand on the paper plate and use the super glue to attach the tumbled chakra stones to the front of the wand (beginning with the red stone at the bottom, then the orange stone, followed by the yellow, green, light blue, and indigo stones, and finishing with the violet stone at the top).
- Leave the chakra healing wand on the paper plate for several hours (approximately 2-4 hours minimum) to allow the glue to dry completely.
Creating a Selenite Chakra Healing Wand:
After you’ve created your chakra healing wand, you can begin to use it for healing and balancing your chakra centers.
Placing the wand over any chakra (parallel to the spine) will balance and align the chakras, restoring them to a state of equilibrium.
The wand can also be held horizontally and passed over your body like a comb, moving from your head toward your feet in a sweeping motion, clearing the aura of energetic debris.
Holding this chakra healing wand in your receiving hand (your non-dominant hand) during meditation can enhance your focus on the present moment.
For even more information on ways to balance the chakras, grab this free “Quick & Easy Chakra Charts” eBook.
Latest posts by Ashley Leavy (see all)
- Are you really a crystal whiz?Find out with our fun, ID Quiz! - August 15, 2017
- Healing Properties of Red Pyrope Garnet - August 7, 2017
- Crystals, Healing, & Consciousness - August 1, 2017