A Crystal Message about the healing properties of Petrified Wood: “I invite the wisdom of my ancestors to help guide me for the highest good of my being.”
Common Healing Properties of Petrified Wood:
- Enhances grounding practices
- Facilitates your connection with the natural world (especially to dryads, tree spirits, & the faery realm)
- Helps you access ancient wisdom and ancestor guidance
- Encourages you to take responsibility for your own energy
- Increases protection
- Helps you get focused and set a balanced pace for your day
- Instills patience
- Promotes creative problem-solving skills
- Encourages positive transformation
- Assists with past life work
- Strengthens your willpower
Zodiac Signs: Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus, Scorpio
Companion Flowers: Wild Ginger
Companion Essential Oil: Vetiver
Companion Stone: Silver Sheen Obsidian
Common Origins: Western United States, Australia, Madagascar, New Zealand
Wanna’ Get Science-y? Click Here to get more information about this crystal!
More Information on the Healing Properties of Petrified Wood:
Petrified Wood is created when minerals replace the organic molecules in the plant material. This stone is incredibly grounding and works to enhance stability, both physical and emotional. It also creates more stability in your life from things like your career and home life to your spiritual practice and connection with nature. Petrified Wood embodies the energy of the Oak Moon and calls forth the energy of this mighty tree to lend its strength in times of need.
Petrified Wood has a special connection to the Beaver animal archetype. It represents the persistence needed to overcome obstacles blocking your path. This stone helps you accomplish what you set your mind to by encouraging you to take things one step at a time as well as helps you be industrious when things don’t go as planned. Work with Petrified Wood when you must undertake a daunting task to help keep you motivated and on track throughout the process.
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Crystal Healer? Find out more about the CCH and Advanced Crystal Practitioner Program HERE!