In celebration of Bubble Bath Day (that’s right – there really is a holiday just to honor the beautiful luxury that is a sudsy tub of bubbles!) I’m sharing some tips on creating a healing bath with crystal energy. This exercise allows you to bathe in crystal energy until your energy body is balanced and healthy.
Creating a Crystal Energy Bath:
- Begin by drawing yourself a nice, warm bath.
- Place at least one tumbled crystal (be sure you’re using a safe, non-toxic, non-radioactive stone!) into the bath water.
- If you like, you may add a few drops of an essential oil (again – safety is key here!) to the water.
- You might also choose to light a candle or some incense to create a peaceful environment.
- Ease yourself into the bath water being sure not to step on (or sit on) any of the tumbled crystals.
- Bathe yourself in the energetically-infused water.
- Visualize absorbing the crystal energy from the water into each part of your body.
- See this energy as a bright light coming from the stones, into the water, and then into your physical and energetic bodies.
- As the energy is transferred into your body, see yourself glowing with the light of healing.
- You may remain in the bath for as long as you like.
Giving yourself a crystal energy bath can restore and rejuvenate you…not to mention, it’s SUPER relaxing. This is a great technique for self-care because it’s simple to set up and works quickly to bring you back into balance. It’s great if you can make time for this at least once per week, but drawing a crystal bath at least once per month will help keep your energy body in great shape.
For some of my favorite crystal bath recipes, click here to download a free recipe book!
Latest posts by Ashley Leavy (see all)
- Interview with Cassie Uhl – Getting Zenned Out with Crystal Energy - April 23, 2018
- Is it Ethical for Healers to Earn Money for Their Services? - April 17, 2018
- Healing Properties of Clear Quartz - April 4, 2018